AL!VE, an experience-based destination health park, provides inspiration and support for the greater Charlotte and mid-Michigan communities to transform, empower, and enhance their personal well-being.
AL!VE is the result of Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital鈥檚 mission to provide quality care for patients and enhance the vitality of the community. The concept sprung from the desire to create a community place featuring services that will replenish and awaken a better self. AL!VE entices the imagination to explore new health opportunities and passions that call us to become all we can be.
- EMPOWER, rehabiliation services
- EXPLORE, community walking path
- FUSE, medical spa services
- GATHER, conference space
- GROW, children's recreational and enrichment area
- MOVE, fitness center
- NOURISH by The Big Salad, healthy eating cafe
- RELISH, demonstration teaching kitchen
- SOAR, multi-purpose activity gym
Hours of Operation
- 5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., Monday through Friday
- 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sunday
Visit the AL!VE website for more information.